Psa 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Do you have twins on your mind? 2 babies, one labor probably sounds pretty good to you!
No, I would never want the work of twins! But, it is true that one labor/delivery for two babies WOULD be nice! I just meant that although my girlies don't look too much alike, they are two peas in a pod!
funny pictures! what have you been showing to them?! I would love to get to spoil twins!!! =-)
That is hilarious! I think that pose fits Alyssa's personality more than Karyss's :) (not that Alyssa is BAD- just seems more rambunctious :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Do you have twins on your mind? 2 babies, one labor probably sounds pretty good to you!
No, I would never want the work of twins! But, it is true that one labor/delivery for two babies WOULD be nice!
I just meant that although my girlies don't look too much alike, they are two peas in a pod!
funny pictures! what have you been showing to them?! I would love to get to spoil twins!!! =-)
That is hilarious! I think that pose fits Alyssa's personality more than Karyss's :) (not that Alyssa is BAD- just seems more rambunctious :)
Post a Comment