
Here's what Joe has looked like ever since January 1! One of his new year's resolutions was to read, read, read. He has made such great progress on the huge pile of books he keeps beside his desk. Currently he's working on books 15 and 16 since the New Year. That means he's keeping right up with his book a week plan. I took this picture out the window the other night while he wasn't looking. He was grilling dinner and sneaking in a few more minutes with his biography of William Carey. Since I've known him, Joe has always been a great collector of books, but he was not one for reading them! This is one change I'll be glad to keep! He says he's also able to read much faster than ever before...I guess even reading speed improves with practice. I'm so proud of his love of learning.

1 comment:
Good morning Kristi,
How nice to see so many pictures of the people I love.
Joseph must have really enjoyed the eggrolls!!!
Hope you had a good time with the "Clan" at Easter.
Reading about Karis reminds me so much of her Daddy. We need to talk.
Love ya,
Mom Henson
Post a Comment