Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here's what they're wearing now...



And here's a glimpse of what they will be wearing on Easter Sunday...Mommy has been working hard this week sewing up a storm. I'm fairly pleased at how the dresses have turned out, but I'll have to figure something out to put underneath or on top if it's cold. Anyone know what the weather is supposed to be like in South Jersey in two weeks?



Isn't that fabric adorable? I've always been crazy over anything paisley and recently I heard Karis tell her daddy, "I'm a big fan of paisley...just like mommy!"

4 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Haha...I love Karis' comment about paisley. You are more ahead of the game for Easter than I...no handmade dresses this year!

Laura said...

i love the material! can't wait to see the girls in the dresses!

Laura said...

p.s. gonna make me a matching one? =-D

joeandkris513 said...

Sorry! My sewing days are over for a while!