
We're using Jim Berg's video series on his book Essential Virtues in our Family Bible Class at church right now. We've only finished three chapters, but it has been such a challenge. I've been convicted in areas of vigilance, worldliness, and growing on purpose. If you could get your hands on this book, it would bless your life too, I'm sure. Here's a quote from last week's chapter that I want to print out and hang in our home:
"Because of what He did in my place on the Cross, what He has said to me in His Word, and what He will require of me at the judgment, I must live all of life under the lordship of Jesus Christ today." -- Jim Berg

2 comments:
This looks like a really good book!
this is so neat. I've been reading this book for quite some time (put it down and come back to it kind of thing)and last night finished the very last page! well-timed blog. I loved the book. still need to go back through and meditate on parts. i like that quote too.
Post a Comment