Friday, January 8, 2010

Answered Prayer

This happiness....



....is how we feel about this...



I truly believe we've prayed these children to our church. When we arrived, there were none who were faithful to come except for our Karis (Elissa was not born yet). It burdened my heart every week that my daughter would grow up believing church was just for grown ups. Now we have three others that attend regularly and another two who are usually in attendance on Sunday mornings. It was wonderful to have the kids be the ones to put on a small Christmas program this year!
God is so faithful to answer our prayers. Now we are praying for more!

3 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Praise the Lord! It is exciting to see what whole row full of children. I know you've been praying for that for a long time! And, haha, I just noticed we have the same blog background...how funny!

holly said...

I love this family picture! Kris, you look so good! and i'm excited about all the kids coming to your church too...I've been praying for young families for your church too. great pics!

sara said...

That is great! What an encouragement!