Saturday, September 5, 2009
I'm still alive...just enjoying the last days of summer too much to blog!
I know I need to get back to blogging, but haven't had too many complaints until yesterday when I was chatting with Holly in Africa and realized she counts on my blog for updates. She usually sends a long newsy family e-mail once a week and we love hearing what is up with her. I haven't sent her so many e-mails, but because of the blog, she's able to keep up with us and not feel so lonely. So, I guess I need to get back to it! We've had a great August and I have a ton of pictures to prove it, slowly, but surely, I'll get them up. Sorry Holly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thanks for thinking about me...i do really enjoy looking at all the pics. the picture of elissa with one of the girls' blue phone is hilarious. looks like Clementon was a lot of fun too. nice how those beach pics always seem to come up missing ;) i think i like Karis the way she is too--not short and fat or tall and skinny. the homemade salsa looks good too--we do that on an almost weekly basis around here, but I never thought about using cilantro...wonder if you can get that in Cameroon? love you muchly.
Post a Comment