Saturday, September 26, 2009
The Candy Monster
My Elissa just gets funnier and funnier by the day! Someone from church gave the girls MORE candy, which I added to our candy bowl. (The running joke is that we also hope they're going to be so willing to pay for the girls' dentist bills!) Then, instead of putting it away up high where I normally do, I left it on the counter. Elissa loves to sit up there and found the bowl. The squeals of delight were so funny and I've not seen her so excited for such an extended period of time for a while. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
very funny! she is like her aunt Whitney who loved candy that much when she was that age! I think Elissa needs a candy cake for an upcoming birthday!
LOVE this, so cute and funny. Glad you have this on video!
haha.. this is to cute, i had the same thought as laura when i watched it! yum.. i do love me some candy!!
Post a Comment