
We just came through a fantastic week of Vacation Bible School at church. The Sowers and the Reapers faced off for some great competition preparing for the county fair at the barnyard we created. Our theme was Growing Up God's Way and we had great lessons from Luke 2:52 about the ways Jesus grew up when He lived on earth as a child. The kids were challenged in the areas of wisdom, what should they be doing with their bodies as they grow (stature), and their relationships with God and with others (favor with God and man). We also highlighted a different fruit of the Spirit each day in their class time.
I know my girls had a great time and it seems like everyone else did as well. We were blessed to be able to minister to around 40 children and had a great showing at our parent night on Friday. We are tired, but all the work was well worth it. We are praying God will give us further opportunities with the children from our town who were able to join us.
Karis made us so proud as her teacher chose her for the Fantastic Farmer Award for her age group. She was a good example to all our visitors and really put her heart into everything that went on this week. She even worked hard at home to earn extra money to put into the penny offering.

I got to be the photographer along with running registration, snacks, and teaching a class on Friday. I think I took about 300 pictures, but the ones with my girlies in them are my favorite!







1 comment:
I love the VBS pictures. I can tell you all worked very hard! Enjoy your "reconnect" time...looks fun!
Post a Comment