Thursday, April 16, 2009

They Were Beautiful!

I have decided that I really have no business sewing, because I don't know what I'm doing! A real seamstress would have been appalled at my methods, but it WAS very rewarding to have the girls wear dresses I made all by myself from start to finish.
They looked so sweet and were excited to finally wear the dresses. I even managed to crank out matching yo-yo headbands to match!



3 comments:

Garthea said...

You ALL look great to me!
The dresses are adorable.

tcrawley2 said...

Are these the dresses you made? They are adorable....definitely not a talent I have, but one that I do envy. When my kids are dressed alike and I get asked if I made their dresses/ outfits, I just have to laugh - I wish!

joeandkris513 said...

These are the ones! Cute fabric helps to hide a multitude of little imperfections!