Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sand Building Contest

On Friday we got to go to Cape May with a friend and her little boy to Cape May to see a sand sculpture contest. It was so hot and parking was a mess, but it was fun to walk around with the girls and see creativity on display.








We were inspired. And even though there were only about 25 entries, we had a fun day.
And just look who got a great nap on the way home!......

She continued sleeping and I plugged in the baby monitor in Joe's office and the girls and I went down and jumped in the ocean to cool off once we got home. It is nice having such a large "swimming hole" three blocks away! Then it was home for big girl rest time before heading off to VBS at the church across the water.

Joe and I got in two dates (with Raena of course) this week while the girls have been participating in the VBS! And the girls had a great time enjoying friends and meeting some new kids too.

No comments: